Friday, January 20, 2006

This morning.. ON MY DAY OFF... i had to wake up... BEFORE 9 cause i had the doctors appointement. so i got up around 7.50 am i think, and got ready to go out, eventually left the house around 9.15, kelley drove me to the doctors, a chiropractic. so i filled in a bunch of paperwork, handed it in, waited for like 10 minutes and then the doctor came and got me. asked me loads of questions.. asked me to bend over and turn my head..:) so i did. With just looking at me she said i have something called... :) i cant remember what it is called. who can remember the medical weird words :) anyway, my spine was just out of place big time, like it was supposed to be straight, but it was just curved right on top and left on the lower back.and thats why my back was hurting. the parts of my spine were pushing my nerves in my back. crazy. so she had me lay down on the table.. and started cracking my bones. when she was cracking my neck it was scary. BUT I SURVIVED.. and have to go back next thrusday for another session. I have a feeling it will be a place that i will have to visit every now and then since my back is just weird.. she got most of my spine fixed tho, just have to keep going back every now and then to make sure it stays that way. by the way, we had to pay 115 dollars for todays visit :) but next one will only be 40.. Since its the second visit. BUT well its ok. As long as i can live a better life without pain.. :) please keep praying for me, i still have some pain in my back since my nerves were hurt and it will take time to recover..

so thats the update on that :)

No comments: