Thursday, February 10, 2005

finally eh?

Hi you all. Well, i started with my webpage some time ago and i sent the url off to you and then i thought that hey, whats the point of having a web page without being able to really tell what im up to. well, i was thinking about writing about what im up to in my web page but it was way too complicated and slow so i thought id rather save up time i dont really have anyways, and do it in an easyer way. Use the blogspot and list it up on my web page so you can just click and read it. So.. here i am doing this blog thing some of you have done for quite a long before me . I havent got a faintest idea what i will tell you when i blog but it cant be too hard to tell you what im up to. That is if im up to anything besides work... :) :)

whew, i think this is good enough start and i gotta go so i hope youll come back sometime to read more.

K




No comments: