Wednesday, February 16, 2005

never giving up

Have you ever felt that the world just runs as you dont exist? That you walk and no one seems to see you.. that after working all day you feel like the day has just gone by and youve done nothing even though you havent had a moment to yourself... ever felt that you are alone on the earth even though theres people who love around... ever felt that you are too tired to move at all, ever felt that everything is totally pointless... ...... well i felt like this few days ago but im all over it. I know God loves me and i know that when i feel down it is the evil one who is trying to get me to give up.. BUT he WILL NEVER get me down...... BECAUSE i trust in the Lord and he has promised to look after me!! "Dont be afraid, for I am with you. Dont be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strenghten you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10

I am happy in the Lord and all He has given 2 me :)

:) :)

No comments: